2m Cisco Compatible SFP+ 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Passive Twinax Direct Attach Cable
Copper SFP+ Cable | 10 Gbps | Passive DAC | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFPCMM2M
- 100% compatibility with Cisco equipment guaranteed
- StarTech.com SFP cables are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Uses a cost-effective cabling alternative to fiber-optic setups
The SFPCMM2M is a Cisco compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Compatible Networks||10 Gbps|
|Connector A||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 0.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||0.6 in [14 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4 oz [112 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m SFP+ 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Twinax Cable|
|Product Height||0.5 in [1.2 cm]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [14 mm]|
|Weight of Product||3.6 oz [103 g]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.