Universal Swivel VESA LCD Mounting Bracket for 19in Rack or Cabinet
Mount a 17-19 inch LCD panel with tilt and swivel action in a standard 19 inch rack/cabinet
Product ID: RKLCDBKT
The RKLCDBKT Universal Swivel VESA LCD Mounting Bracket for 19in Rack or Cabinet lets you mount almost any retail LCD or touch screen into a server rack/cabinet, with tilt and swivel motion for maximum visible range. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Hinged on one of the rail mounts, the LCD bracket can be released to swing out from the rack, as well as offering vertical tilt allowing for perfect placement of your LCD panel with minimal adjustment.
Constructed from solid cold pressed steel (SPCC), the LCD mounting bracket is designed to support 75mm and 100mm VESA mounted panels, and meets ANSI/EIA RS-310-D rack mounting standards.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty.
- Ideal for installing a retail LCD monitor into an existing Rack or Cabinet
- Installing a touch screen display into a rack or cabinet while retaining access behind it with the swing it out arm
- Can be mounted at any height in the rack; with swivel bracket the screen is always visible
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Swivel and vertical tilt action increases viewing angles possible for convenient positioning of the display
- Swing arm makes it simple to access equipment mounted behind the LCD and avoid wasting rack space
- Constructed from solid cold pressed steel (SPCC) for durability
|Industry Standards||EIA RS310-D|
|Weight Capacity (Stationary)||35.4 lb [16 kg]|
|Internal Width||16.7 in [425.3 mm]|
|Weight of Product||6.3 lb [2.9 kg]|
|Package Height||4.2 in [10.6 cm]|
|Package Length||19.3 in [48.9 cm]|
|Package Width||12.7 in [32.3 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7 lb [3.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mounting back plate|
|1 - LCD Swivel Mounting Bracket|
|1 - Package of assembly screws (4 x M5*16 Panel screws, 4 x M5 Cage nuts, 2 x M4*8 screws)|
|1 - Package of 4 LCD mounting Screws|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
There’s a wide variety of accessories for server racks and today the various options will be explored. Here are the accessories that will be discussed.
- Rack rails and DIN rails
- Casters and leveling feet
- Cable management
- Rack blank panels
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
Server rack shelves come in a variety of sizes and styles. We will be covering six different types of server rack shelves.
Server rack shelves have both a U size and depth. The U size describes the height of the shelf in rack units, and one U is equal to 1.74 inches. Shelves might also list a maximum suggested weight and some shelves are available in a vented design for greater airflow.
Fixed shelves have a fixed depth. If you use a server rack with fixed shelves, make sure your rack equipment fits within the mounting depth of the shelf you are purchasing.
Unlike fixed shelves, you can adjust the depth of adjustable shelves. The minimum and maximum mounting depths for adjustable shelves are listed on the product page, under the Technical Specifications tab.
Sliding shelves can be slid in or out of a server rack. These shelves have a lock feature that locks the shelf and prevents it from accidentally falling out or sliding back into the server rack. The minimum and maximum mounting depths for sliding shelves are listed on the product page, under the Technical Specifications tab.
Similar to sliding shelves, drawer shelves feature a sliding storage drawer that is perfect for storing tools, small hardware or other accessories.
Cantilever shelves do not attach to the server rack on all 4 corners; instead, they only attach on one side of the server rack. These shelves generally have lower weight thresholds.
Heavy duty shelves are designed to hold more weight. They are a more durable solution for storing large pieces of equipment that can’t be mounted in a server rack.
Startech.com offers both rack rails and DIN rail kits.
Rack Rails are available in several different U sizes and are often adjustable, allowing you to customize the depth of your server equipment.
DIN Rails are an industry standard for server rack equipment, and StarTech.com offers a DIN Rail kit which fits all standard 19” racks. This kit features adjustable depth and the entire kit occupies 2 U’s of rack space. As with other server rack accessories, check on the product page under the Technical Specifications tab to make sure your equipment will fit within the product’s measurements.
Casters and levelling feet are two of the commonly used methods of mounting a rack on the floor. To determine whether your rack includes casters or levelling feet, on the product page, check the Technical Specifications tab, under the heading What’s in the Box.
Cable management accessories include cable management hooks, panels, and conduits or ducts. More information will be shared on them below.
Cable management hooks are designed to hold cabling to avoid cable knotting or crimping. They are also sometimes referred to as D-Ring hooks and can be found in a variety of sizes.
Cable management ducts or conduits are used to route cables through a covered cable duct. These ducts feature a removable top cover so that you can easily add or remove cables.
A cable management panel consists of several cable management hooks and/or ducts, combining these products for an all-in-one cabling solution.
Rack blanking panels are sometimes called filler panels as they are designed to fill the openings in server racks that are not in use. This provides security as well as physical protection for the equipment in the server rack. Rack blanking panels can be vented or solid and come with or without hinges.
Power distribution units or PDU’s add additional power outlets to your server rack. They are available in U based sizes, such as 1U and some of the more advanced units include power switching, which you can use to power on and off the connected devices over an IP network.
Confirm the number of outlets and the U size you need in your server rack PDU before you make a purchase.
There are a few ways you can find information about server rack accessories on www.StarTech.com.
- To view the different families of server rack accessories, go to the StarTech.com website. Under Server Management, click Server Rack Accessories. This opens a page with each family of server rack accessories.
- On individual product pages, you can view an image gallery which includes detailed pictures of the product.
- The Technical Specifications tab includes the product's dimensions, and what comes with the product.
- The Accessories tab lists other products that are confirmed to work with the product you are viewing.
If you have questions about any StarTech.com server rack accessories, contact our technical support team for further assistance.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.