Dual-Monitor Stand - Articulating - Steel & Aluminum
Desktop Monitor Stand | Height Adjustable | For Up to 32” Monitors
Product ID: ARMDUALSS
- Save space by mounting two monitors up to 32" (up to 17.6 lb./8 kg per display) on a single base
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 30.6"/77.7 cm)
- Freestanding monitor stand with adjustable height along the 16.7" (42.4 cm) pole
Customize your workstation, and free up space, with this dual-monitor stand. Mount two monitors on the dual articulating monitor arms, and adjust your displays for optimum viewing with a wide range of motion. The free-standing base gives you flexibility in placing your setup within your workspace.
Enhance Your Productivity
Work more efficiently with a dual-monitor setup. The horizontal dual-monitor stand lets you mount two VESA mount (75x75, 100x100 mm) monitors, up to 32", with a maximum weight capacity of up to 17.6 lb./8 kg per display.
Create a More Ergonomic Workspace
Mounting your displays on a dual-monitor stand above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles for an ergonomic workspace. The swiveling arms provide maximum viewing flexibility, letting you work in comfort.
Height-Adjustable Monitor Mount
It’s easy to customize your setup, placing your monitors at the ideal height. Simply adjust the display height along the 16.7" (42.4 cm) pole. You can align your monitors perfectly with the micro-adjustment feature.
Enjoy Optimum Viewing
Extend the dual articulating arms up to 18.4" (46.8 cm) to position your monitors in the ideal position. Tilt your monitors +90/-40 degrees and swivel +90/-90 degrees for ideal viewing. Rotate your displays for portrait or landscape viewing.
Keep Cables Out of View
Neatly route your cables, keeping them organized and out of view, with the cable-management channels.
ARMDUALSS is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding
- Position displays apart or back to back for multi-user workstations
- Ideal for health care centers, commercial and other busy environments
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Mounting Options||Desktop Stand|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Rotation||+180° / -180°|
|Display Swivel||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -40°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||16.6 in [422 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||32in|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||17.7 lb [8 kg]|
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Material||Aluminum, Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||23.2 in [590 mm]|
|Product Length||33.9 in [860 mm]|
|Product Width||11.4 in [290 mm]|
|Weight of Product||146.5 oz [4150 g]|
|Package Height||3.9 in [10 cm]|
|Package Length||21.7 in [550 mm]|
|Package Width||12.3 in [312 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||183.7 oz [5205 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||2 - Swivel Arms|
|1 - Pole|
|1 - Base|
|1 - Shoulder|
|1 - Cable-Management Clip|
|2 - VESA Mounts|
|8 - M4 x 12 mm Screws|
|8 - M4 x 16 mm Screws|
|8 - M5 x 12 mm Screws|
|8 - M5 x 16 mm Screws|
|8 - M4 x 20 mm Screws|
|8 - M5 x 20 mm Screws|
|8 - Washers|
|16 - Spacers|
|1 - 3 mm Hex Key|
|1 - 4 mm Hex Key|
|1 - 6 mm Hex Key|
|1 - User Manual|
Increase productivity and free up space by mounting two monitors, stacked, with this attractive desktop stand
VESA Monitor Mount | Works with iMac / Apple Cinema / Thunderbolt Displays | Up to 34" Monitors
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Work in greater comfort with this easily adjustable ergonomic keyboard tray
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.