110 Punch Type Category 6 Keystone Jack - Red
Add a Cat6 RJ45 connection to a wall plate, patch panel or surface connection box
Product ID: C6KEY110RD
- Engineered to meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568A and 568B specifications.
- Works with most standard universal wall plates.
StarTech.com’s tool-less keystone jacks are designed to snap into wall plates, patch panels, and surface connection boxes for quick, seamless deployment. Quality construction makes these jacks a key part of a reliable Category 6 network installation.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Solid, one-piece plastic construction for added durability.
Ingram Micro Colombia
|Connector Type(s)||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Package Height||0.7 in [18 mm]|
|Package Length||4.7 in [11.9 cm]|
|Package Width||8.1 in [20.6 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.