DVI to DisplayPort Adapter with USB Power - 1920 x 1200
Use this DVI to DisplayPort converter to connect your DVI computer to a DisplayPort monitor or projector
Product ID: DVI2DP2
- Bridge compatibility between your DVI computer and your DisplayPort monitor
- Easy setup with USB power and plug-and-play installation
- Increase productivity by using your DVI output to connect another display for multitasking
- Get high-definition video with support for resolutions up to 1920x1200
This DVI to DisplayPort adapter lets you connect a DVI video source, such as your desktop computer, to your DisplayPort (DP) monitor or projector.
Get hassle-free DVI-D to DP conversion
The DVI to DisplayPort converter is USB powered, giving you the freedom to power it using a USB port on your computer, unlike some converters that require bulky external power adapters. USB powered devices don't require an AC outlet, so you can connect a DVI computer to a DP projector or display where power outlets are limited or inaccessible, such as your boardroom or workstation.
The DVI to DP adapter also supports plug-and-play installation, so you won’t need to load any drivers or software on your computer.
Be more productive
Using the DVI to DisplayPort adapter, you can connect a secondary monitor through a vacant DVI port on your computer. The added screen space makes it easier to multitask, so you can work more efficiently and accomplish more in less time. It's perfect for office use, or wherever you view documents, spreadsheets, or web pages across multiple screens.
Keep your high-definition video quality
With support for display resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p, the DVI to DisplayPort adapter lets you take full advantage of the single-link DVI-D capabilities that are built into your computer’s graphics card.
The DVI2DP2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Connect your DVI-enabled laptop or desktop computer to a DisplayPort monitor
Use in your office or at a hot desk to connect a secondary display
Share your DVI computer with a DisplayPort projector in a boardroom or conference setting
|Ingram Micro España||V934225|
|Chipset ID||Mega Chip - STDP2600|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 x 1200 at 60Hz|
|Video Revision||DisplayPort 1.2|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Male Input|
|1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female Output|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||200 mm [7.9 in]|
|Product Height||17 mm [0.7 in]|
|Product Length||58 mm [2.3 in]|
|Product Weight||70.6 g [2.5 oz]|
|Product Width||35 mm [1.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||45 g [1.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DVI to DisplayPort adapter|
|1 - 24 in. [610 mm] USB extension cable|
Connect an HDMI display or projector to your DVI-D computer, with audio and power provided over USB
Connect a DVI-D equipped Laptop or Desktop Computer to your VGA Display, or Projector
Connect a DVI-D source device with RCA audio to an HDMI® monitor/television
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.