15 ft Thin Toslink Digital Optical SPDIF Audio Cable
Deliver high quality optical digital sound, with no signal interference
Product ID: THINTOS15
- 2x Toslink (SPDIF) Male connectors
- Gold-plated metal shell connectors with polished lens
- Ultra-thin PVC jacket
- Superior resistance to EMI/RFI and ground loop interference
The THINTOS15 15 ft Toslink Optical Digital Audio Cable provides clean, accurate sound, with no distortion or signal interference.
The thin construction of this Optical SPDIF cable is perfect for installations in tight spaces. The cable features a polished lens, which helps ensure a reliable signal and high-level digital sound quality.
Backed by our lifetime warranty, this 15ft Optical Audio Cable is constructed for maximum durability, for dependable, long-lasting connections.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Ideal for audio installations where space is tight or limited
- Rich, detailed, optical digital sound, even at extreme volumes
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro España
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Toslink (SPDIF, Optical) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Toslink (SPDIF, Optical) Male|
|Cable Length||4.6 m [15 ft]|
|Product Height||0.7 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||4.6 m [15 ft]|
|Product Width||9.5 mm [0.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||27.2 g [1 oz]|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||28.2 g [1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 15 ft Toslink Digital Optical SPDIF Audio Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.