Computer power cord - C13 to C20, 14 AWG, 3 ft
Connect a high-powered server to a power distribution unit
Product ID: PXTC13C20143
This C13 to C20 power cord from StarTech.com features 14 AWG wire that's suitable for high-power connections, making it perfect for server application and connecting to a Power Distribution Unit (PDU).
Expertly designed and constructed of high-quality materials, the PXTC13C20143 power cord is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximum power handling capability, for larger devices
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro España
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C20 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||15 A|
|Input Voltage||125 AC|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||228 g [8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Package Height||38 mm [1.5 in]|
|Package Length||29 cm [11.4 in]|
|Package Width||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||234 g [8.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft 14 AWG Computer Power Cord - C13 to C20|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.