12in 4 Pin Fan Power Extension Cable - M/F
Extend the connection distance of a 4-pin cooling fan by 12 inches
Product ID: FAN4EXT12
The FAN4EXT12 12-inch 4-Pin Fan Power Extension Cable lets you extend the power connection between a computer power supply and a 4-pin fan by up to 1ft, enabling you to conveniently install the fan where needed in the computer case, without having to stretch or strain the connection.
This 4-pin to 4-pin fan extension cable is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compatible with all CPU Fans with a 4-pin connector
- Offers greater flexibility to position Motherboard and CPU Fans for optimal cooling
- Extends the cable length an extra 12 inches in length for any 4-pin fan
Extend the placement of a 4-pin computer fan by up to 12in
Designed for CPU Fans with 4-pin connectors
|Ingram Micro España||V931519|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Molex (4 pin, PWM) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Molex (4 pin, PWM) Female|
|Cable Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Height||8 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||304.8 mm [12 in]|
|Product Weight||5 g [0.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in 4 Pin Fan Power Extension Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.