3 ft. (1 m) USB to USB-C Cable - M/M
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Product ID: USB31AC1M
- Provide high-quality connections with a USB-IF certified USB to USB-C cable
- Transfer data faster with this USB 3.1 cable that supports 10Gbps data transfer speeds
- Charge your USB-C mobile devices with a USB-A charger or laptop
- Connect newer USB-C peripherals to laptops that are not equipped with USB-C ports
This USB to USB-C cable lets you connect your USB-C devices to the USB-A port on a computer or charger.
Provide High-Quality Connections with a USB-IF Certified Cable
This USB-A to USB-C cable has been certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 3.1 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards set for USB compliance, ensuring a high-quality, reliable cable for all of your USB-C devices.
Transfer Data Faster
Move large files or transfer movies in seconds with this USB 3.1 cable that supports data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps when connected to a host computer that supports 10Gbps..That’s twice the speed of USB 3.0 and 20x faster than USB 2.0.
StarTech.com offers PCIe cards with 10Gbps USB-A ports. We also offer a Thunderbolt 3 controller adapter for adding 10Gbps ports to your Thunderbolt 3 laptop.
Charge Your USB-C Mobile Devices
The USB to USB-C cable is perfect for people on the move -- you can charge your device from anywhere.
Charge Your USB-C Phone or Tablet with a USB-A:
- Wall charger
- Car charger
- Power bank
Connect USB 3.1 Peripherals
The cable also lets you connect newer USB 3.1, USB-C peripherals, such as hard drive enclosures and docks to devices with a USB-A port.
USB31AC1M is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro España
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB 3.1 USB Type-A (9 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||44 g [1.6 oz]|
|Package Height||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||49 g [1.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m USB 3.1 USB-C to USB-A Cable|
Connect your USB Type-C devices
Connect USB 3.1 or 3.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C tablet or laptop or computer
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB 3.1 is the most recent version of the USB (Universal Serial Bus) standard for connecting computers and electronic devices. It is capable of data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, and while it can use the USB-C connector type, it can also use a variety of other connector types. To achieve USB 3.1 transfer speeds, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support USB 3.1. USB 3.1 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps).
USB 3.0 is capable of data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps).
USB 3.1 is backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, except in the following scenarios:
- USB-B 3.1 cables are not compatible with USB-B 2.0 ports.
- Unless you use an adapter, USB-C ports or cables will not work with USB-A or USB-B ports or cables.
- Devices that require USB 3.1 transfer speeds of 10Gbps might not work with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0, or you might experience lower transfer speeds and impacted performance.
- Bus-powered USB devices that requires more power than what USB 2.0 can provide are not compatible with USB 2.0.
For products related to this article, click here.
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.