Gigabit Ethernet Over Coaxial LAN Extender Receiver - 2.4 km
Extend an Ethernet network over Coaxial cable up to 1.5 miles (2.4km) - Receiver only
Product ID: EOC1110R
The EOC1110R Gigabit Ethernet Over Coaxial LAN Extender Receiver (2.4km) is an additional receiver that can be used with the EOC1110K to create a point-to-multipoint topology, allowing you to span a Gigabit network over extremely long distances (up to 2.4 km) while still maintaining high speed network connectivity.
The device allows you to run the connection over existing coaxial cable with little to no modification required, making it a perfect solution for a broad range of applications, including connecting isolated user stations from within the same building or from a separate building, or overcoming infrastructure obstacles and distances (e.g. older stone/concrete architecture) where new wiring or wireless may be impossible.
When coupled with the EOC1110K Coaxial Ethernet Extender Kit, the Coaxial Ethernet LAN Extender Receiver helps to eliminate expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same coax cable without interference.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows network connectivity in remote buildings made of stone/concrete, or heritage buildings where new Ethernet cabling or wireless are impossible
- Versatile point to point or point to multi-point allows long distance network extensions, or creation of local networks with many users
- Simple plug and play installation for quick setup in your environment
Extend an Ethernet network across an existing closed circuit camera network (over coax) without interrupting the analog TV signal
Provide high-speed connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building
Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues at extreme distances
Industrial applications include controlling CNC machinery, polling bar code scanner data, administering process control equipment, and other harsh environment applications
Monitor and control medical equipment, security keypads/card scanners, point of sale equipment and remote sensor data, and various other healthcare related network communications
Remote sensor monitoring for traffic flow management (air traffic control, expressway flow)
|Ingram Micro España||V932257|
|Industry Standards||HCNA (ITU G.9954 – HPNA 3.1)|
|IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T|
|Max Transfer Distance||2.4 km (1.5 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||Up to 112Mbps @ 2,952 ft (900 m)
Up to 64Mbps @ 1.5 mi (2.4 km)
Speed/distance will vary depending on type/quality of line used (see manual for detailed chart)
|Power Budget||8 +/- dBm, 12-28 MHz|
|Local Unit Connectors||2 - Type F (RF Coax)|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - RJ-45|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||75Ω (ohm) coaxial RG-59, RG-6, RG-7, or RG-11 cable is required|
|LED Indicators||1 - Coax Link/Activity|
|1 - Coax Sync|
|1 - LAN Link/Activity|
|1 - Power|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||260 mA|
|Input Voltage||110V-240V AC|
|Output Current||1.6 A|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||4|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Product Length||140 mm [5.5 in]|
|Product Weight||0.3 kg [0.7 lb]|
|Product Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 kg [1.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Coax to Ethernet Media Receiver|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)|
|1 - User Manual|
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Extend an Ethernet network over Coaxial cable up to 1.5 miles (2.4km)
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.