Industrial 2 Port Gigabit PoE+ Power over Ethernet Injector 48V / 30W - Wall-Mountable
Supply power and data connectivity to two Gigabit PoE devices over standard Ethernet cabling
Product ID: POEINJ2GI
The POEINJ2GI Industrial 2 Port Gigabit PoE+ Injector provides power and data connectivity to up to two Gigabit PoE-compliant devices over standard Ethernet cabling at distances of up to 330ft (100m). This dual port PoE injector allows you to easily connect two PoE-powered devices (PD) to a non-PoE LAN switch, avoiding the cost of upgrading your switch to a PoE-enabled model.
Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af, the high power PoE / PSE adapter provides two 10/100/1000Mbps ports with support for up to 50V / 600mA (30 Watt max) output per port. To protect your devices from damage the injector offers intelligent detection, to verify whether the connected devices are IEEE 802.3at/af compliant. If the device is not compatible with PoE, only data will be sent through the LAN cable.
Ideal for industrial environments, the power over Ethernet injector features a rugged, IP-30 case design that is both DIN rail and wall mountable, and features an extended operating temperature range (-40°C to 70°C) to ensure performance in harsh environments.
Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Power devices through PoE, where electrical outlets are not available
- Operate under harsh industrial conditions with an extended operating temperature range
Perfect for powering a Wireless Access Point (WAP) in a business environment
Power a security camera/ network webcam situated in a remote area where power connection is not possible
Retail applications such as RFID readers
Great for IT administrators implementing PoE supported VoIP phones
Enable remote installation of touchscreens or information kiosks
Power your intercom, paging or hallway speaker amplifier
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3at PoE, IEEE 802.3af PoE|
|Regulatory Approvals||EN61000-4-3 (RS)
Free Fall: IEC60068-2-32
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1Gbps|
|Power Output||50V / 600mA, 30 Watts max. per port|
|Surge Protection||EN61000-4-2 (ESD)
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Terminal Block (4 Wire) Female|
|4 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|LED Indicators||2 - PoE Link Indicators|
|Input Voltage||50 ~ 57 DC|
|Power Source||Terminal Block|
|Humidity||5~95% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||26 mm [1 in]|
|Product Length||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Product Weight||212 g [7.5 oz]|
|Product Width||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||415 g [14.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port PoE Injector|
|1 - DIN Rail Bracket w/ Screws|
|2 - Wall Mount Brackets w/ Screws|
|1 - 4-Pin Terminal Block|
|2 - Dust Covers (RJ-45)|
|1 - Power Cable w/ Female DC Jack|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect to, configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.