Dell EMC QSFP-40G-ER4 Compatible QSFP+ Transceiver Module - 40GBase-ER4Q
40 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 40 km (24.8 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: QSFP40GER4ES
100% Dell EMC Compatible. Guaranteed.
The QSFP40GER4ES is a Dell EMC QSFP-40G-ER4 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Dell EMC brand compatible switches and routers. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 40GBase-ER4Q compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 40 km (24.8 mi).
• Wavelength: 1311nm
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
• Type: Single Mode
• Connection Type: LC
• Maximum Transfer Distance: 40 km (24.8 mi)
• MTBF: 8,596,956 hours
• Power Consumption: < 1.6W
• Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This QSFP+ module is hot-swappable making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty and Free Lifetime Multilinugal Technical Support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the dependability and reliability you need to ensure consistent network performance.
Ingram Micro España
|Compatible Brand||Dell EMC|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||40 km (24.8 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40.00 Gbps|
|Connector A||1 - SFP Slot Plug|
|Connector B||1 - Fiber Optic LC Duplex Female|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||40.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||60.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - QSFP+ Transceiver|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.