1U 17” HD 1080p Dual Rail Rackmount Widescreen LCD Console
Monitor or control server equipment from a central, KVM-integrated console, with the convenience of a dual-rail console drawer design
Product ID: RACKCOND1701
The RACKCOND1701 1U 17-inch Rack Mount LCD Console Drawer offers a high resolution LCD display, full keyboard and touchpad console, allowing you to centrally manage and monitor your servers and KVM switches using a space-saving 1U of rack space.
The LCD Console drawer features an innovative dual-rail system that allows the display to slide independently from the keyboard/touchpad tray, giving system administrators the ability to use the device as a monitoring station while the keyboard is neatly tucked away inside the rack. Unlike other 17-inch LCD Rack Consoles, this unit supports VGA resolutions up to 1920x1080 for crystal clear high definition display, while an LED Backlight reduces power consumption by up to 50%.
The Rack Console features an integrated single port KVM module enabling direct connections to a single system or to KVM switches in a cascaded configuration for centralized control of multiple systems.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Perfect for racks with acrylic or glass doors where you can close the rack and leave the display visible, for easy and secure monitoring
- Ideal for high resolution applications in the server room, where the previous standard 1024x768 17" screens are not sufficient
- Centralized control of dozens of PCs and servers when used with the integrated KVM console (optional)
- Improving the internal space-efficiency of existing cabinets
- Manage cabinet-mounted servers and KVM switches
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Create a central monitoring point within your rack, through the dual-rail design
- Maximize screen real estate with a Full HD 1080p display
- Increase longevity, with a replaceable keyboard and touchpad
Ingram Micro España
|Front Door Key Lock||No|
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|PC Interface||USB and PS/2|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920x1080 @ 60/70/75Hz|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Pixel Pitch Support||0.199 x 0.199 mm|
|Port Selection Support||Push Button and OSD (On Screen Display)|
|Viewing Angle||140° (H), 120° (V)|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||16|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Heavy Duty Steel|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||1150 mm [45.3 in]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||600 mm [23.6 in]|
|Product Height||4.4 cm [1.7 in]|
|Product Length||48.1 cm [18.9 in]|
|Product Width||68 cm [26.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||15.6 kg [34.5 lb]|
|Package Height||20.3 cm [8 in]|
|Package Length||81.2 cm [32 in]|
|Package Width||54.3 cm [21.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||22.9 kg [50.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1U LCD Rack Console Drawer|
|1 - Mounting Rails - Set|
|1 - Screw kit|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (US/UK/EU)|
|1 - User Manual|
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Enhance or replace the KVM module on your StarTech.com LCD console by controlling eight USB or PS/2 computers, or use with a separate PS/2 keyboard and mouse with VGA display
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
Control up to 16 USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Control up to 8 VGA and USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a rack console, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
- Video cables
- Video source
- USB/PS2 cables
Before you test the components, make sure that the rack console is properly mounted to a rack. For more information, see the documentation that came with the rack console.
To test your setup components, try the following:
- Use the video cables, video source, monitor, and USB/PS2 cable(s) in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
- Use a different video cable, video source, monitor, and USB/PS2 cable(s) in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
Note: When testing with a different keyboard, mouse, and monitor, connect the devices directly to your computer.
When you test your cables, it is recommended that you do the following:
- Test each cable individually.
- Use short cables, with the least amount of adapters.
When you test the video cables, video source, and monitor, it is recommended that you do the following:
- Use a resolution that is compatible with the monitor and any KVM switches that you may use.
- When a KVM switch is used with the rack console, make sure that you selected the correct source.
If some of the sources are working but not others, you may be experiencing issues with the KVM switch in your setup. For more information, see the KVM Troubleshooting FAQ.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.