Secure Tablet Floor Stand - Anti-Theft
Lockable Tablet Stand | For 9.7" Tablets | Metal Construction | Fixed Height
Product ID: STNDTBLT1FS
- Create engaging displays with this tablet and iPad stand for 9.7" iPad, iPad Air and iPad Pro
- Lockable tablet floor stand with sturdy metal construction helps guard against theft
- Fixed-height stand, approximately 42" (1060 mm), portrait or landscape orientation
This secure tablet floor stand lets you set up a tablet as an interactive marketing kiosk or product display. It supports an Apple iPad, iPad Air or other 9.7" tablets.
This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Provide an Engaging Customer-Facing Display
Set up a single tablet in the lobby or use multiple stands throughout your organization or tradeshow display, to gain maximum exposure and impact. You can use the stand for applications, such as:
- Giving customers instant access to new product information
- Welcoming visitors
- Connecting customers to your own app to enhance the user experience
The Home button is covered, allowing you to direct users to specific information or apps and preventing them from navigating the tablet at their leisure.
Secure Your Tablet
The secure tablet stand features a lockable holder that helps protect your tablet from loss or damage. Plus, you can screw the base of the steel and aluminum stand into the floor, to create a fixed-in-place holder.
Create an Attractive Display
Design an impressive display unit for your tablet, in either a portrait or landscape position. The stand has a fixed height of approximately 42" (1060 mm) and features built-in cable management to ensure a tidy display. To power your tablet, discreetly thread the tablet's charge cable through the pillar-style stand.
STNDTBLT1FS is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Create a marketing kiosk or product display
Welcome visitors and provide directional assistance
Use multiple stands to gain maximum exposure
|Ingram Micro España||V933783|
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Floor Mount|
|Display Rotation||+/- 90°|
|Maximum Display Size||9.7"|
|Maximum Tablet Thickness||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||1.5 kg [3.3 lb]|
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Enclosure Type||Steel, Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||1060 mm [41.7 in]|
|Product Length||320 mm [12.6 in]|
|Product Weight||4.4 kg [9.8 lb]|
|Product Width||410 mm [16.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6.1 kg [13.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - tablet holder with security lock|
|2 - keys|
|1 - base|
|1 - base connector|
|1 - connecting block|
|1 - pole|
|4 - rubber feet|
|8 - M6 screws|
|4 - M4 screws|
|1 - Allen key|
|4 - anchor screws|
|4 - anchors|
|6 - foam pads|
|6 - foam blocks|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Lockable Tablet Mount | For 9.7" Tablets | Steel Construction
Desk-Mount Tablet Stand | For 6.5" to 7.8" Wide Tablets | Detachable Holder
Portable Tablet Mount | For 6.5" to 7.8" Wide Tablets | Carrying Bag Included
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.