When I send jobs to my parallel port in Windows 10, it does not print. What do I do?
This issue was the result of a Windows update that has recently been fixed in the KB3140743 update. If you are still experiencing this issue, download the latest Windows update.
You can also temporarily resolve the issue by completing the following:
- Press the Windows key + X.
- Click Device Manager.
- Expand the section for Ports (COM & LPT).
- Right-click on the LPT port that is experiencing the issue.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Port Settings tab.
- Under Filter Resource Method, select an option that is not currently selected.
- Click OK.