100 Pack 4" Cable Tie with Mounting Hole - Screw Mount Zip Tie - Small Nylon Tie Wraps w/Mountable Head - Screw Down Network Cable Ties Self Locking - UL/94V-2 Fire Rated TAA
100 Pack | Medium | Screw Hole | TAA
Product ID: CBMZTS10N6
These medium cable ties with mounting hole enable you to conveniently bundle and secure multiple cables and route and organize them. 100 White cable ties are included, ensuring you'll have plenty on hand.
Secure & Bundle Your Cables with a Mountable Tie
These plastic electrical cable wraps feature a built-in mounting hole (5 mm in diameter) enabling you to bundle cables, then mount them to a wall. They are 6.5 in. (165.1 mm) in length securing cable bundles up to 1.57 in. (40 mm) in diameter. They're quick and easy to install or remove, with adjustable tension and a basic one-piece design -- perfect for organizing network cables, power cables, or other cables at your home or office workstation.
Made of durable Nylon 66 material, these cable ties are tough and flexible. They've been rigorously tested to support up to 40 lbs (18 kg) of weight & are UL94 V-2 fire rated, UL Approved, and CE & Lloyd's Register Certified.
Available in Different Lengths
To suite any application, StarTech.com offers a selection of these cable ties in different lengths:
100 Pack - 4 in. (101.6 mm) White Cable Ties with Mounting Hole (CBMZTS10N4)
100 Pack - 6 in. (152.4 mm) White Cable Ties with Mounting Hole (CBMZTS10N6)
100 Pack - 8 in. (203.2 mm) White Cable Ties with Mounting Hole (CBMZTS10N8)
These cable wraps are backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
|Weight of Product||1.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||98.890|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.