C13 Power Cord - Schuko CEE7 to 2x C13 - 2 m
Power two devices at once from a single power outlet, perfect for dual-monitor setups
Product ID: PXT101YEU2M
- Provide a connection distance of up to 1 meter between both devices
- Maximize space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
Maximize the outlets on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet and free up space for other devices. This C13 power cord lets you plug two devices into a single power outlet.
The cord length from the Y-split is 50 cm on each side, giving you an extended reach for securely connecting your devices. You can power two monitors, or a monitor and a computer, or two switches in a rack, without placing strain on the cord.
The C13 power cord is fully tested to ensure maximum performance.
PXT101YEU2M is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro France
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - CEE 7/7 Power (European) Plug|
|Connector B||2 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Height||1 cm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Width||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||300 g [10.6 oz]|
|Package Height||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Package Length||29 cm [11.4 in]|
|Package Width||21 cm [8.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||305 g [10.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - power cable|
Power your computer from a grounded European power outlet
Power your laptop from a grounded European power outlet
Power or charge your laptop from a grounded European power outlet
Power your PC from a grounded European power outlet
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.