6in 4 Pin LP4 to Left Angle SATA Power Cable Adapter
Power a SATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 power supply connection
Product ID: SATAPOWADPL
- 1x Molex (LP4) power connector
- 1x Left-angle (90-degree) SATA power connector
- Provides 6" in cable length
The SATAPOWADPL LP4 to 90-degree SATA power adapter features one 4-Pin LP4 male connector and a left angle, 90-degree SATA power connector (female), which enables you to power a Serial ATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 connection and eliminates the need to upgrade the computer power supply for compatibility with the SATA hard drive.
The 90-degree (left angle) SATA power connector makes it easier to connect a SATA drive that's installed in hard to reach areas or tight spaces, avoiding the strain on both the connector and cable.
This LP4 to SATA adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compatible with both 2.5” and 3.5” Serial ATA Hard Drives and allows the use of newer SATA hard drives with older power supplies, which eliminates power supply upgrade costs
- Left-angled, 90-degree SATA power connector allows this cable to be used where normal straight connector cables cannot, accommodating tighter space limitations while minimizing strain on the cable and also the drive's SATA connector
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Connector Style||Left Angled|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Weight of Product||15 g [0.5 oz]|
|Package Height||220 mm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||0.1 cm [0 in]|
|Package Width||12.8 cm [5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||23 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in 4 Pin LP4 to Left Angle SATA Power Cable Adapter|
Power a Serial ATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 power supply connection
Power two SATA drives from a single LP4 power supply connector.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.