1m Black Straight Through DB9 RS232 Serial Cable - M/F
Extend the connection between your DB9 serial devices by up to 1m
Product ID: MXT1001MBK
- 1x DB9 Serial (male) connector
- 1x DB9 Serial (female) connector
- High quality shielding prevents EMI interference
- DB9 connectors with strain relief molding
The MXT1001MBK Black Serial Extension Cable (1m) features one DB9 male connector and one DB9 female connector, providing a high quality extension for your RS232 serial devices, which enables you to position your peripheral devices as needed.
Expertly designed and constructed of top quality materials to ensure durability, this DB9 extension cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to extend the reach of your serial devices by up to 1 meter, reducing cable length restrictions and providing flexibility for positioning your serial devices as needed
- High quality cable shielding helps prevent EMI interference
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty for dependable performance
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Operating Temperature||20°C to 45°C (68°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Width||3.3 cm [1.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||81 g [2.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||87 g [3.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Black Straight Through Serial Cable - DB9 M/F|
Extend the connection between your DB9 serial devices by up to 0.5m
Extend the connection between your DB9 serial devices by up to 2m
Extend the connection between your DB9 serial devices by up to 3m
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.