24 Port 1U Rackmount Cat 6 110 Patch Panel
Organize up to 24 Cat6 patch cables
Product ID: C6PANEL24
The C6PANEL24 24-port 110-type Rack Mount Cat 6 Patch Panel is color coded for both T568A and T568B wiring providing the perfect solution for any voice or LAN application.
For hassle-free connections, the patch panel offers straight Cat 6 ports with 110-type termination, making it easy to insert and remove your cables. The 24-port patch panel also offers a quick and easy way to identify your cable runs, with port numbers clearly marked on the back of each RJ45 port, and a writeable/erasable marking surface for each port on the front of the panel for efficient system management.
Durably constructed of only top quality materials, this 24-port Network Patch Panel is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty.
- For installation in 19" rack/cabinets
- Suitable for applications that use 23-26 AWG solid state and standard network cables
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications
- Voice, video and other applications
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Organize up to 24 Cat6 patch cables
- Clearly numbered RJ45 ports make it easy to identify your cable runs
- Label each cable run on the writable / erasable marking surface of each port located on the front of the panel for efficient system management
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||IDC Contact : Phosphor Bronze with Tin Plating|
|Product Height||44 mm [1.7 in]|
|Product Length||34 mm [1.3 in]|
|Product Width||48.3 cm [19 in]|
|Weight of Product||581 g [20.5 oz]|
|Package Height||45 mm [1.8 in]|
|Package Length||49 cm [19.3 in]|
|Package Width||55 mm [2.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||678 g [23.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 24 Port 1U Rackmount Cat 6 110 Patch Panel|
|4 - M6 Screws|
|4 - M5 Screws|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.