PCI Express Riser Card x8 Left Slot Adapter 1U with Flexible Cable
Install a x8/x4/x1 PCI Express card away from the motherboard in a rack-mount chassis
Product ID: PEX8RISERF
- Designed to fit most 1U or larger server chassis' with riser card support
- Shielded 7 cm flex cable
- Complete pass-through design supports the latest PCI Express speeds
- x8 PCI Express female connector accepts x8/x4/x1 cards
The PEX8RISERF x8 to x8 PCI Express Riser Card with flexible cable allows for installation of a x8/x4/x1 PCI Express (PCIe) card into a 1U rack mount or small form form factor chassis that would typically not allow cards to be mounted directly to the motherboard.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The flex cable allows installation into almost any rack mount chassis up to the full PCIe (x8) host connection speed
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI Express x8 Male|
|1 - PCI Express x8 Slot Female|
|OS Compatibility||Operating System independent|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Rack mount server chassis with available x8 (or greater) PCI Express expansion slot|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||17.9 cm [7 in]|
|Product Width||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||39 g [1.4 oz]|
|Package Height||25 mm [1 in]|
|Package Length||17 cm [6.7 in]|
|Package Width||13.5 cm [5.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||92 g [3.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI Express Riser Card|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.