PCI Express to Mini PCI Express Card Adapter
Convert a Mini PCI Express Card into a Standard Desktop PCI Express Card
Product ID: PEX2MPEX
- Fits standard full-length Mini PCI Express cards
- Complete pass-through design from Mini PCI Express to PCI Express
- Low profile installation bracket included
The PEX2MPEX PCI Express to Mini PCI Express Adapter Card enables Mini PCI Express cards (Mini Cards) to be used in a standard PCI Express card slot. These PCIe Mini Cards, which are typically designed for laptops or small form factor ITX computers, can be used normally inside more conventional desktop computers.
The adapter card features a complete PCIe to Mini PCIe pass-through design that eliminates data transfer rate bottlenecks, while the included full and low profile installation brackets makes this adapter card compatible with most computer chassis.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enables all types of full-length mini PCI Express cards to fit into a standard PCI Express card slot
- Includes both a full and low profile/half-height installation bracket for installation into almost any computer chassis
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-Year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Technicians looking to use Mini PCI Express cards taken from old laptops or small form factor systems in regular desktops
|Ingram Micro France||V931715|
|Tech Data - France||4783251|
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Card Type||Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)|
|Interface||Mini PCI Express|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI Express x1 Male|
|Internal Ports||1 - IDC (10 pin, Motherboard Header) Male|
|1 - Mini PCI Express x1 (52 pin) Slot Female|
|1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||PCI Express expansion slot|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Humidity||5% ~ 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||68 mm [2.7 in]|
|Product Length||75 mm [3 in]|
|Product Weight||46 g [1.6 oz]|
|Product Width||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||156 g [5.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCIe to Mini PCIe Adapter|
|1 - Low Profile Bracket|
|2 - Mounting screws|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Install half-height/low profile PCI interface cards in a standard PCI Express expansion slot
Use CardBus cards in your laptop ExpressCard slot
Install half-height/low profile x1 PCI Express interface cards in a standard PCI expansion slot
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.