95mm Socket T 775 CPU Cooler Fan with Heatsink
Provide a fan and heatsink cooling solution to any standard Socket 775/T desktop CPU
Product ID: FAN775E
- Compatible with Intel Socket-T/LGA-775 motherboards
- Aluminum heatsink
- 95mm Ever-Lubricate bearing cooling fan
This Socket T/775 cooler is designed specifically for the Intel Socket 775 (Socket T) range of processors, including Intel Core 2 Duo and Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo Extreme CPUs.
The CPU cooler features a large aluminum heatsink that maximizes dissipation of the heat around the CPU, as well a low-noise 95mm fan that provides up to 50 CFM of air circulation, helping to keep the CPU cooler for optimized performance.
The Socket 775/T cooler/fan offers simple installation, providing tool-less clips for easy connection to the motherboard.
A dependable, high quality CPU cooling solution, the Socket 775/Socket T CPU cooler is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
- New or replacement heatsink with cooling fan for Socket-T/LGA-775 Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium or Celeron CPUs
- Intel Core 2 Quad up to Q6600
- Intel Core 2 Duo (all models)
- Intel Core 2 Extreme up to QX6700
- Intel Pentium Extreme Edition 840-965
- Intel Pentium D 805.840/915-960
- Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition up to 3.73 GHz
- Intel Pentium 4 505-570J/620-672
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A 95mm fan and aluminum heatsink makes for a reliable and effective cooling solution to any Socket-T/LGA-775 based motherboard
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
|Fan Bearing Type||Ever Lubricate Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||3.74 x 3.74 x .98inches (95 x 95 x 25mm)|
|Air Flow Rate||49.37 CFM|
|Fan RPM||Rated Speed : 2600 ±10% RPM
Rated Speed (Add Heatsink to fan): 2800 ±10% RPM
|Noise Level||<22.2 dBA|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Supports Intel Core 2 Duo Processor and Intel Core 2 Quad Processor|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Product Height||6.8 cm [2.7 in]|
|Product Length||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Product Width||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||384 g [13.6 oz]|
|Package Height||10.1 cm [4 in]|
|Package Length||11.6 cm [4.6 in]|
|Package Width||11.6 cm [4.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||434 g [15.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Socket 775 CPU Heatsink with Fan|
|1 - Thermal Compound|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.