ESD Anti Static Wrist Strap Band with Grounding Wire
Prevents dangerous electrostatic buildup while working on electronics
Product ID: SWS100
This durable ESD anti-static wrist strap helps you protect your valuable computer equipment from dangerous static electricity. The wrist strap/grounding bracelet offers hassle-free electrostatic grounding, allowing you to work freely on your computer without having to worry about static build-up, which could potentially damage computer components.
Designed and constructed to exceed IBM and US military static control standards, the grounding bracelet/ESD wrist strap is made from the highest quality static dissipative material to ensure the safe operation of your equipment.
This product is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
|Ingram Micro France||V933657|
|Tech Data - France||4428892|
|Product Height||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||1800 mm [70.9 in]|
|Product Weight||40 g [1.4 oz]|
|Product Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||45 g [1.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Anti-Static Wrist Strap|
Frequently Asked Questions
The grounding clip should be attached to something that is electrically grounded to dissipate static electricity. One method is to connect the clip to a metal part of the computer case while the power supply is turned off, but plugged in to a grounded wall socket.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.