PC Mounting Computer Screws M3 x 1/4in Long Standoff - 50 Pack
Keep stocked with M3 computer case screws for hardware installations
Product ID: SCREWM3
This pack of 50 M3 x 1/4in computer screws are great to have on handy for building, repairing, and maintaining computer systems, for mounting any motherboard to your PC chassis or attaching any floppy/CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drives.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Common M3 threaded screw for mounting many different computer components
- Comes in a pack of 50 for large installations or just having spares for future installations
Installing the many different types of M3 threaded computer hardware such as optical drives (CD/DVD/BD)
System builders/technicians who regularly build computer systems or install new hardware
|Ingram Micro France||V930254|
|Tech Data - France||4428837|
|Thread Type(s)||M3 (outer) M3 (inner)|
|Product Length||6.3 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Weight||32 g [1.1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||34 g [1.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||50 - M3 Pan Head Computer Screw|
Keep stocked with #6-32 computer case screws for hardware installations
Securely mount case fans in a chassis with the proper screws
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.