40 Pin Female IDE to SATA Adapter Converter
Allows connection of a SATA device to an IDE motherboard or card
Product ID: IDE2SAT25
- Compliant with SATA specification 1.0 and Ultra ATA-133
- Compact form factor
- No driver/software installation required
This IDE to SATA adapter converts a 40-pin IDE connector to a SATA connector, allowing you to connect a 2.5in or 3.5in SATA (SATA, SATA II/SATA 300) drive to the motherboard in place of an IDE drive.
The IDE to SATA Adapter is suitable for installation in any computer case, as it is requires minimal space and does not impact airflow.
- Connect newer SATA devices to older IDE motherboards
- Replace an old IDE hard drive with a new SATA drive
- Small form factor systems with limited room for adapters/converters
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A compact form factor to fit into almost any installation and no driver installation for true plug and play installation
- Backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro France
|Chipset ID||JMicron - JM20330|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||133 MBps|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - IDE (40 Pin, EIDE/PATA) Female|
|1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|1 - SP4 (4 pin, Small Drive Power) Male|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Product Height||1.1 cm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||80.4 mm [3.2 in]|
|Product Width||30.5 mm [1.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||12.2 g [0.4 oz]|
|Package Height||31 mm [1.2 in]|
|Package Length||14.3 cm [5.6 in]|
|Package Width||17.3 cm [6.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||99 g [3.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - IDE to SATA Adapter|
|1 - SATA Cable|
|1 - Y Cable (LP4 to LP4 + SP4)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.