2.5in Anti-Static Hard Drive Protector Case - Black (3pk)
Provides safe handling and anti-static protection for most 2.5in hard drives
Product ID: HDDCASE25BK
- Made from anti-static polypropylene
- Fits both 9.5mm and 12.5mm height 2.5in hard drives
- Built-in connector access door
The HDDCASE25BK 2.5-inch Anti-Static Hard Drive Protector Cases provide convenience and safety for almost any bare 2.5-inch SATA or IDE Hard Drives (HDD) or Solid State Drives (SSD).
Constructed from a rugged anti-static rated plastic, these cases resist electrostatic build up and discharge, keeping sensitive equipment from harm - ideal for preventing accidental electrostatic discharges (ESD) in any environment where bare hard drives are handled, and also for technicians and travelers who don't require a full enclosure.
The protective cases feature a convenient access door for the drive connector, enabling you to access data contents without having to remove the HDD from the case.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact case that is color coded for easy identification and made to resist damaging static electricity
- Able to fit the popular 9.5mm and 12.5mm style 2.5in hard drives with an easy access door for the drive connectors
- Bundled as a pack of 3 hard drive cases
Transporting 2.5in hard drives between locations
Protection for spare 2.5in hard drives while not in use
Protection for backup or archived hard drives
Travelers carrying extra hard drives for additional storage
|Ingram Micro France||V931591|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Max Drive Height||12.5 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Height||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||105 mm [4.1 in]|
|Product Weight||106 g [3.7 oz]|
|Product Width||82 mm [3.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||115 g [4.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||3 - 2.5in Hard Drive Case|
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 2.5in hard drive
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 3.5in hard drive
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.