2 m Cable-Management Sleeve
Organize your workstation cables with this adjustable cable manager, and trim the fabric to your desired length
Product ID: WKSTNCM
- Neatly wraps around your cables to keep them organized and out of view
- Rolled fabric sleeve opens easily to insert cables, and automatically recoils to wrap around cables
- Sleeve expands to cover a number of cables (up to 10 cables depending on thickness of cables)
This flexible and lightweight cable-management sleeve, made of polyester and nylon fabric, provides an easy and inexpensive solution to cable clutter. Use it to keep cables organized behind your computer monitor, while still providing access to cables when needed.
Wraps easily around your cables
Simply open the rolled fabric to guide your cables through. The flexible sleeve automatically recoils to wrap around your cables. It can also expand to cover additional cables as needed. There are no tools required, and the cables do not need to be disconnected from the computer to be inserted into the cable-management sleeve.
Trims to any length
Using sharp scissors, you can cut the cable-management sleeve to your desired length, to fit neatly under your desk or table, or behind your media center.
The WKSTNCM is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
|General Specifications||Expands from 25 mm to 38 mm (approx. 1 in. to 1.5 in.)|
|Material||Polyester and Nylon|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Width||25 mm [1 in]|
|Weight of Product||85 g [3 oz]|
|Package Height||26 mm [1 in]|
|Package Length||32.7 cm [12.9 in]|
|Package Width||25.4 cm [10 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 kg [0.8 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - cable management sleeve|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.