Cubicle Monitor Mount - With Micro-Adjustment
Cubicle-Wall Monitor Hanger | Height Adjustable | Steel | For up to 32" Monitors
Product ID: ARMCBCLB
- Maximize desk space with this cubicle monitor mount for 17" to 32" monitors
- Heavy-duty steel mount supports up to 17.6 lb. (8 kg) weight capacity
- Up to 12" height-adjustment range, plus tilt, swivel, and rotation
Free up valuable desk space in your cubicle workstation with this cubicle monitor mount. It lets you mount a monitor on your cubicle wall to keep your work area more organized, comfortable and productive.
The cubicle monitor hanger, made of steel with a metallic silver finish, securely supports a 17" to 32" VESA mount monitor, with a maximum weight of 17.6 lb. (8 kg).
Free Up Desk Space
The cubicle wall monitor mount helps you free up surface area in your workspace, and keeps cables neat with integrated cable management.
Adjustable for Ideal Viewing
Adjust your screen height quickly, by pulling the lever while sliding the monitor to the desired height. Up to 12" of height adjustment accommodates a wide range of users.
For customized viewing, tilt your monitor +/-10 degrees and swivel +/-10 degrees. The cubicle monitor mount also rotates +/-180 degrees, for landscape or portrait positioning.
Customize your work area by hanging multiple monitors, using several cubicle monitor hangers to create a multi-monitor workstation. The micro-adjustment feature lets you align your monitors in perfect unison. Plus, angle your monitors for optimum viewing.
Virtually No Assembly
The cubicle-wall monitor mount is easy to set up. The monitor mount works in most cubicles, with wall sizes from 1.5" to 3.5" in thickness. It’s optimized for wall heights ranging from 19" to 30" above the desk surface.
ARMCBLB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- Maximize desk space in cubicle-style work environments
- Rotate the monitors to portrait orientation, ideal for web design and coding
- Hang multiple monitors over a cubicle wall to create a multi-monitor workstation
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Cubicle Wall|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Rotation||+180° / -180°|
|Display Tilt||+10° / -10°|
|Maximum Display Size||32in|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||1.5" (38 mm) to 5.5" (139 mm)|
|Swivel / Pivot||+10° / -10°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Weight of Product||1600.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Cubicle Mount|
|1 - EVA Foam Pad|
|1 - Hex Key|
|4 - Washers|
|4 - Spacers|
|4 - M4x12 mm Screws|
|4 - M4x16 mm Screws|
|4 - M5x12 mm Screws|
|4 - M5x16 mm Screws|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.