Monitor Wall Mount - Aluminum
Free up space by mounting your monitor, and adjust its position easily with this pivoting wall mount
Product ID: ARMWALL
- Wall mount a VESA (50x50, 75x75, 100x100) compatible display 13" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 33.2 lb. (15 kg)
- Swivels +45° / - 45° to provide viewing flexibility
- Tilts freely +45° / - 45° allowing easy angle adjustment up or down
Wall-mount your computer monitor or flat-screen TV to free up space on your desk or table. This monitor wall mount supports displays up to 34”. It swivels and tilts to enable you to adjust the angle of your screen and provide viewing flexibility.
Save space by wall-mounting your flat-panel display
The monitor wall mount helps you save space on your desk or table surface, by letting you securely wall-mount a computer monitor or LED / LCD TV from 13” to 34” in size and up to 33 lb. (15 kg) in weight. It’s ideal for many different applications, including business meeting rooms, healthcare or financial settings. The monitor wall mount works well in office settings or workspaces that back against a wall.
Adjust your screen position with ease
The monitor wall mount makes it easy to change your screen position, so you can work more comfortably. It swivels +45° / - 45°, enabling you to move your screen easily to the left or right. It also tilts freely +45° / - 45°, which makes it easy to adjust the angle of your display up or down.
The aluminum monitor wall mount features slide-in wall plate construction for easy installation. To help keep your work area free of clutter, the monitor arm also features a cable clip that keep your cables neatly out of sight.
The ARMWALL is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Free up desk or table space in business, commercial, industrial or office settings
- Wall mount a computer monitor or flat-screen TV in meeting rooms, healthcare or financial settings
- Ideal in office settings or work spaces that back against a wall
- Create space and work more comfortably in home office settings
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||50x50|
|Display Tilt||+ 45° / - 45°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+45° / - 45°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||15 kg [33.2 lb]|
|Product Height||55 cm [21.7 in]|
|Product Length||11.4 cm [4.5 in]|
|Product Width||11.4 cm [4.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||272 g [9.6 oz]|
|Package Height||62 mm [2.4 in]|
|Package Length||13.5 cm [5.3 in]|
|Package Width||12.2 cm [4.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||427 g [15.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - display mount|
|1 - hex key|
|1 - wrench|
|4 - M4x14 mm screws|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|4 - washers|
|2 - screws|
|2 - wall screws|
|1 - instruction manual|
Save space by wall-mounting your monitor, and work more comfortably with the adjustable swivel mount
Save space by wall-mounting your monitor, and maximize viewing with the swiveling extension arm
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.