Ceiling TV Mount - 8.2' to 9.8' Long Pole
Display Ceiling Mount | Full Motion | For 32" to 75" Displays
Product ID: FPCEILPTBLP
- Save space by suspending your 32” to 75” flat-screen TV from the ceiling
- Long pole with min-max length extension of 8.2 to 9.8' (2.5 to 3 m) for versatile use
- Ceiling TV mount swivels +60 /-60 degrees to adjust to sloped or level ceilings
This ceiling TV mount supports VESA mount compatible TVs from 32" to 75" in size, with a weight capacity of up to 110 lb. (50 kg). It lets you save wall and floor space by hanging your flat-panel LCD, LED or plasma TV from the ceiling in a prominent area.
The ceiling mount is ideal for use in lobbies, entrances or other areas with high ceilings.
With a telescopic pole, the TV mount lets you suspend a display at your desired distance from the ceiling. This works well with a range of ceiling heights. The steel pole can extend from 8.2 to 9.84 ft. (2.5 to 3 m), with a total lift (height extension) of 19.6" (.5 m).
Swivels to Suit Your Ceiling
The flat-screen ceiling mount accommodates a wide variety of ceiling types. You can swivel the TV to work with virtually any type of ceiling for level viewing, including sloped ceilings (up to 60 degrees), and pitched or horizontal (flat) ceilings.
Viewable from Any Direction
You can adjust your TV to create a comfortable viewing angle, by tilting it up to -25 degrees down towards your audience for optimum visibility. Plus, the full-motion mount lets you swivel your display around the pole + 180 / - 180 degrees, without using tools.
Simply attach the included vertical brackets, with built-in hooks, to the back of your TV. Once attached, hang your TV securely onto the ceiling mount. The preset leveling adjustments ensure ideal positioning after hanging.
FPCEILPTBLP is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Suspend a flat-screen TV in an area with a high ceiling
- Ideal for lobbies and entrance ways
- Keep your guests informed and entertained
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Ceiling Mount|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x200 mm|
|Display Tilt||+0° / -25°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||75"|
|Maximum Height||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Minimum Display Size||32"|
|Minimum Height||2.5 m [8.2 ft]|
|Swivel / Pivot||+180° to -180°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||50 kg [110.5 lb]|
|Product Height||321.8 cm [126.7 in]|
|Product Length||68 cm [26.8 in]|
|Product Width||43.5 cm [17.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||10 kg [22.1 lb]|
|Package Height||11.5 cm [4.5 in]|
|Package Length||1.3 m [4.2 ft]|
|Package Width||32 cm [12.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10.8 kg [24 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - ceiling mount and pole|
|1 - middle pole|
|1 - lower pole|
|1 - TV mount|
|2 - vertical brackets|
|1 - horizontal bracket|
|2 - M8x55 mm screws|
|2 - M8x60 mm screws|
|4 - nuts|
|1 - wrench|
|1 - hex key|
|1 - mounting template|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x50 mm screws|
|4 - rectangular washers|
|8 - small spacers|
|8 - large spacers|
|4 - screws|
|4 - concrete anchors|
|4 - circular washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Create feature-rich HDMI connections, up to 10 m away with no signal loss
Create feature-rich HDMI connections that are certified to be error-free
Create Ultra HD connections between your HDMI®-enabled devices with minimal clutter; supports Ethernet Data Channel
Deliver high quality optical digital sound, with no signal interference
Convert a Digital Coax or Toslink Signal to Stereo RCA Audio
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.