Dual-Module Conference Table Connectivity Box with Cable Organizer
Customized Boardroom Table Solution | For Adding Power, Charging, A/V, and Laptop Docking Modules
Product ID: BOX4MODULE
- Customize connectivity in a boardroom by adding two modules of your choice to this architectural connectivity table box
- Turn your conference table into a charging station, a docking station, or an A/V solution for adding displays to your laptop
- Centralize your power, A/V, and docking ports in a convenient location in a conference room, classroom or auditorium
Looking for connectivity right at your fingertips in a boardroom, huddle space, or classroom? The dual-module conference-table connectivity box is a customizable solution that lets you design unique connectivity applications.
Customize to Your Exact Needs
Combine any two StarTech.com (sold separately) with the dual-module architectural connectivity box, to provide a solution that meets the exact needs of your space. Each module is interchangeable and provides easy-to-use solutions for connecting laptops and other devices.
StarTech.com connectivity modules let you:
- Add AC power and USB outlets for charging your devices (MOD4POWERNA)
- Dock your laptop with boardroom peripherals, webcams, speakers, mics, and displays (MOD4DOCKACPD)
- Connect in-room A/V equipment to laptops, Chromebook notebooks, and 2-in-1 laptops (MOD4AVHD, MOD4AVHDBT)
- Declutter your space with cable organizers (MOD4CABLEH)
Easy, Stylish and Clean Installation
Design a practical and stylish solution that impresses your visitors and facilitates their needs. The connectivity box features a black aluminum finish that complements your table and your peripherals. Plus, the lid closes flush with the table’s surface to conceal connection points. The connectivity box is easy to install in a table or desk.
Keep Cables Untangled and Out of Sight
The connectivity box's built-in cable manager keeps cables easily accessible, free from tangles, and out of sight.
BOX4MODULE is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Combine with StarTech.com connectivity modules
- Create a customizable connectivity solution
- Build a conference calling solution in your boardroom
- Ideal for boardrooms, classrooms, test benches, huddle spaces
Ingram Micro France
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Cables with ferrites may impact cable maneuverability within the cable hole. If ferrites are required, we recommend using cables with ferrites that are positioned as close to the connector as possible|
|Material||Aluminum and Steel|
|Product Height||11 cm [4.3 in]|
|Product Length||16.5 cm [6.5 in]|
|Product Width||31.8 cm [12.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||1.7 kg [3.7 lb]|
|Package Height||24 cm [9.4 in]|
|Package Length||14 cm [5.5 in]|
|Package Width||36 cm [14.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.4 kg [5.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Modular Table Box|
|2 - Wing Fastener|
|1 - Die-Cut Outline|
|1 - Cable Management Bracket|
|2 - Cable Management Top Plates|
|1 - Small Cable Bushing|
|1 - Large Cable Bushing|
|1 - Lacing Bar|
|4 - Cable Management Plate Screws (#6-32 x 3/8")|
|4 - Cable Management Bracket Mounting Screws (#6-32 x 3/8")|
|4 - Lacing Bar Screws (M4 x 4mm)|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.