HDMI to USB-C Video Capture Device - USB Video Class - 1080p - 60fps
HDMI® Recorder| USB 3.0 | USB Video Class | USB-A Cable Included
Product ID: UVCHDCAP
- Hassle-free USB-C HDMI capture using the UVC video standard and plug-and-play installation
- Live broadcast your video source over the internet, with support for live streaming
- Maintain the HD picture quality of your source content (maximum resolution 1080p at 60fps)
This HDMI® to USB-C™ video capture device lets you record HDMI video to your USB-C, USB-A or Thunderbolt™ 3 computer.
Easy Setup, Easy Capture
For hassle-free recording, you can install the HDMI capture device by simply connecting it to your computer. The capture device features USB Video Class (UVC), a video capture standard that’s natively supported by Mac, Windows® and Linux®. Unlike other capture devices that require proprietary driver installation, UVC based capture devices install automatically for a truly plug-and-play solution. Also, with this recorder you're not limited to the included software; you can use any third-party software that uses UVC compatible frameworks such as Quicktime or DirectShow®.
Capture HD Video
Record 1080p video at 60fps (frames per second) from your Windows PC, gaming console, camera (and more) so you can save, share or edit your content. Capture meetings, presentations, conference calls and security footage directly to your computer.
Stream Your 1080p Content
Stream video over the web using Twitch™ or other third-party streaming platforms. With the included software or third-party UVC compatible software like Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), you can live broadcast video over the internet using third-party video streaming platforms.
The UVCHDCAP is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: This device is HDCP compliant, and will not capture copy protected video, such as Blu-rays or the video output of Mac computers. However, this device will capture video to Mac computers and will capture non-encrypted video.
- Capture meetings, presentations or conference calls directly to your computer
- Upload recorded videos or live broadcast your signal to any online video platform
- Record training and tutorial videos from your laptop or game console
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Chipset ID||Mstar - MST3363CNK-170|
|Industry Standards||MPEG4 (H.264)|
|USB Video Class (UVC)|
|Audio Specifications||2-channel stereo audio|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 x 1080 60 FPS|
|Supported Resolutions||1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Input|
|1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female Input|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
MacOS® 10.11 to 10.14
Linux 4.x (LTS Versions only)
|Humidity||20-80% RH Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-5°C to 40°C|
|Color||Silver & Black|
|Product Height||39.2 cm [15.4 in]|
|Product Length||21.5 cm [8.5 in]|
|Product Width||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||80 g [2.8 oz]|
|Package Height||47 cm [18.5 in]|
|Package Length||21.3 cm [8.4 in]|
|Package Width||47 cm [18.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||86 g [3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - capture device|
|1 - USB-C to USB-B cable (1m)|
|1 - USB-A to USB-B cable (1m)|
|1 - HDMI cable (1m)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
MacOS® 10.11 to 10.14
Linux 4.x (LTS Versions only)
Capture high-definition video to a PC, or to an SD card without a computer, and stream live video over the Internet in real time
Capture an HDMI video source to your PC using this compact external capture device
Capture an HD audio-video source, through a low-profile or full-profile PCI Express slot
Capture and convert an S-Video or Composite video on your PC or Mac®, as digital media
Connect an HDMI®-enabled output device to a DVI-D display, or a DVI-D output device to an HDMI-capable display
Easily connect an iPod® or other MP3 player to a car stereo
Frequently Asked Questions
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard.
- Under Encoder setup, copy the Server URL from the bottom of the page.
- Add a slash mark and your stream name or key to the end of the URL (for example, rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/USERACCOUNT-8033.d1fj-m8d7-ds8y-41qj).
- Copy the RMTP link (you will need it to complete step 8).
- Open Stream Catcher.
- Click Settings > Streaming Settings.
- In the Streaming Protocol Type drop-down menu, click RTMP.
- In the Streaming Public URL field, paste the link that you copied in step 4.
- On the Stream Catcher home page, click the blue record icon.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.