SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter with 2 Additional LP4
Power up to 3 devices using a SATA power connector from the computer power supply
Product ID: LP4SATAFM2L
The LP4SATAFM2L SATA to LP4 Power Cable, lets you power an IDE (LP4-connected) drive using a SATA power connector from the computer power supply. The adapter features two additional LP4 power connectors, offering the versatility to connect two additional (LP4 connected) drives (CD/DVD-ROM, HDD, etc.) using the same single connection to the computer power supply.
This high quality LP4/SATA power adapter cable is expertly designed for durability, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Free up connections on the power supply by attaching two devices on a single connection
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Power two (LP4 connected) drives
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930868|
|Tech Data - Italy||4783286|
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||3 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Female|
|Cable Length||153 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||29.5 g [1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||29.5 g [1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter with 2 Additional LP4|
Power up to two 4-pin Molex hard drives or devices, and a floppy drive, from a single SATA power supply connector
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.