2 Port 16in DB9 Serial Port Bracket to 10 Pin Header
Add two extra serial ports to the back of your PC, from your motherboard
Product ID: PLATE9M2P16
The PLATE9M2P16 Dual Port Serial Plate adds two DB9 serial ports to the rear panel of a computer, connecting to two IDC10 header connectors on the motherboard.
Constructed of high quality components, this durable dual port serial bracket is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
Please refer to this product's Technical Specifications to ensure compatibility with your motherboard.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Save space by adding two DB9 serial ports through a single expansion slot on the back of your PC
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Connector A||2 - IDC (10 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Connector B||2 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Conforms to Apex10-Everex-Intel Specification, please refer to wiring diagram manual on the Support tab|
|Cable Length||406.4 mm [16 in]|
|Product Height||2.1 cm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||406.4 mm [16 in]|
|Product Width||12.1 cm [4.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||47 g [1.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Width||12.8 cm [5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||52 g [1.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 16 inch / 0.4 m Dual Port Serial Plate|
Add an extra serial port to the back of your PC from your motherboard.
Add a DB9 serial port to the rear panel of a small form factor/low profile computer.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.