Under-Desk CPU Mount - Adjustable
Computer Tower Mount | Heavy-Duty | 360° Swivel
Product ID: CPUMNTUD
Maximize your workspace. This under-desk CPU mount frees up floor and desk space, and gives you easy access to your computer tower.
Organize Your Office Space
The under-desk CPU holder provides an easy way to mount your computer under any desk or flat surface. It helps keep your work space neat and organized, by mounting your computer case off the desktop or floor, away from dust and dirt. The under-desk PC mount is ideal for mounting your CPU under a standing or sit-stand desk, moving the CPU up and down along with the desktop as needed.
Supports Most Computer Towers
The heavy-duty CPU holder has an adjustable frame that supports a variety of PC cases, ranging in width from 4.84” to 9.96” (123 mm to 253 mm) and height from 14” to 21.9” (357 mm to 557 mm).
Easy Access to Your Computer Tower
Offering a full 360-degree swivel, the under-desk PC mount provides easy access to your computer case, front and back, ensuring ports and cables are easy to reach. The under-desk CPU holder has a 10.09” (485 mm) long track with an easy-glide sliding mechanism that allows the CPU to move sideways for enhanced accessibility.
Protect Your Equipment
The heavy-duty computer tower mount securely holds your PC case, with a weight capacity of up to 66 lb. (30 kg).
CPUMNTUD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Mounting Options||Under Desk|
|Adjustable Frame||4.84” to 9.96” (123 mm to 253 mm) width and 14” to 21.9” (357 mm to 557 mm) height|
|Swivel / Pivot||360°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||30 kg [66.3 lb]|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||66.5 cm [26.2 in]|
|Product Length||21.3 cm [8.4 in]|
|Product Width||25.3 cm [10 in]|
|Weight of Product||5 kg [11.1 lb]|
|Package Height||54.6 cm [21.5 in]|
|Package Length||26 cm [10.2 in]|
|Package Width||24.5 cm [9.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.4 kg [12 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - CPU Holder|
|1 - Mounting Plate|
|4 - Stoppers|
|2 - Stopper Screws|
|6 - Mounting Screws|
|1 - Foam Sheet|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.