Secure Tablet Floor Stand - Anti-Theft
Lockable Tablet Stand | For 9.7" Tablets | Metal Construction | Fixed Height
Product ID: STNDTBLT1FS
- Create engaging displays with this tablet and iPad stand for 9.7" iPad, iPad Air and iPad Pro
- Lockable tablet floor stand with sturdy metal construction helps guard against theft
- Fixed-height stand, approximately 42" (1060 mm), portrait or landscape orientation
This secure tablet floor stand lets you set up a tablet as an interactive marketing kiosk or product display. It supports an Apple iPad, iPad Air or other 9.7" tablets.
This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Provide an Engaging Customer-Facing Display
Set up a single tablet in the lobby or use multiple stands throughout your organization or tradeshow display, to gain maximum exposure and impact. You can use the stand for applications, such as:
- Giving customers instant access to new product information
- Welcoming visitors
- Connecting customers to your own app to enhance the user experience
The Home button is covered, allowing you to direct users to specific information or apps and preventing them from navigating the tablet at their leisure.
Secure Your Tablet
The secure tablet stand features a lockable holder that helps protect your tablet from loss or damage. Plus, you can screw the base of the steel and aluminum stand into the floor, to create a fixed-in-place holder.
Create an Attractive Display
Design an impressive display unit for your tablet, in either a portrait or landscape position. The stand has a fixed height of approximately 42" (1060 mm) and features built-in cable management to ensure a tidy display. To power your tablet, discreetly thread the tablet's charge cable through the pillar-style stand.
The TAA compliant STNDTBLT1FS is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create a marketing kiosk or product display
- Welcome visitors and provide directional assistance
- Use multiple stands to gain maximum exposure
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Floor Mount|
|Display Rotation||+90° / - 90°|
|Maximum Display Size||9.7"|
|Maximum Tablet Thickness||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||1.5 kg [3.3 lb]|
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Material||Steel, Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||106 cm [41.7 in]|
|Product Length||32 cm [12.6 in]|
|Product Width||41 cm [16.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||4.4 kg [9.8 lb]|
|Package Height||10.3 cm [4.1 in]|
|Package Length||1.1 m [3.5 ft]|
|Package Width||34.6 cm [13.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6.1 kg [13.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - tablet holder with security lock|
|2 - keys|
|1 - base|
|1 - base connector|
|1 - connecting block|
|1 - pole|
|4 - rubber feet|
|8 - M6 screws|
|4 - M4 screws|
|1 - Allen key|
|4 - anchor screws|
|4 - anchors|
|6 - foam pads|
|6 - foam blocks|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Lockable Tablet Mount | For 9.7" Tablets | Steel Construction
Desk-Mount Tablet Stand | For Most 7" to 11" Tablets | Detachable Holder
Portable Tablet Mount | For 6.5" to 7.8" Wide Tablets | Carrying Bag Included
2 m (6 ft.) USB to Lightning Cable - Right Angle iPhone / iPad / iPod Charger Cable - 90 Degree Lightning to USB Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Black
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® over longer distances, keeping the cable out of the way
1 m (3 ft.) 2 in 1 Charging Cable - USB to Lightning or Micro-USB for iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android - Apple MFi Certified - Multi Phone Charger - USB 2.0
Charge or sync your Micro USB, iPhone, iPod or iPad device using a single cable
Ergonomic Floor Mat | 24” x 36” | Anti-Slip Bottom
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Provides the necessary tools to service and repair PC computers
Access any two SD cards simultaneously on your USB Type-C enabled device, with this ultra-fast portable card reader
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.