5 ft Black Desktop SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable - A to A M/F
Extend a USB 3.0 port from the back of your computer to your desktop
Product ID: USB3SEXT5DKB
- Designed and constructed to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Specifications
- High quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction
- Data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
The USB3SEXT5DKB Black Desktop USB 3.0 Extension Cable connects to an available USB female port on a Mac® or PC computer, allowing you to relocate the USB (female) port up to 5-feet away from the computer case. By extending the USB 3.0 port away from the computer case, you can situate a USB 3.0 port from the computer in a more practical spot, such as on top of the computer case or on a desktop.
The extension cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
A perfect solution for accessing digital cameras, MP3 players, USB flash drives or other external USB storage devices, the USB 3.0 male to female A-A Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Position your USB 3.0 devices as needed on your desktop
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Cable Length||5 ft [1.5 m]|
|Product Height||1.1 in [2.9 cm]|
|Product Length||5 ft [1.5 m]|
|Product Width||1.7 in [44 mm]|
|Weight of Product||4.7 oz [134 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||1.7 in [43 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.9 oz [139 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5 ft Black Desktop SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable - A to A M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.