1U Rackmount Brackets for KVM Switch (SV431 Series)
Mount a 1U SV431 Series KVM switch into your server rack or cabinet
Product ID: SV431RACK
- Easy to install
- Includes a cable support bracket to reduce stress on KVM cables and switch connectors
The SV431RACK 1U rack mount brackets let you mount your SV431 / SV431D KVM switch into a rack or cabinet.
Designed for simple installation and maximum server rack space-efficiency, the rack brackets include a cable support bracket that reduces stress on KVM cables and switch connectors.
Check your KVM’s accessory list for compatible mounting options.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- Mounting the SV431D in a cabinet
- Mounting the SV431D on a rack
- Mounting the SV431H in a cabinet
- Mounting the SV431H on a rack
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Saves space by rackmounting equipment
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||The parts included are not compatible with our SV431DVIUDDM KVM switch.|
|Product Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Weight of Product||18.2 oz [516 g]|
|Package Height||2.2 in [56 mm]|
|Package Length||11.3 in [28.7 cm]|
|Package Width||3.3 in [83 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||22.5 oz [636 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Rackmount Bracket for SV431D KVM|
|1 - Bag of Screws|
Share a keyboard, mouse and dual DVI displays/monitors between 4 multimedia computers
Share a keyboard and mouse as well as 1 VGA and 1 DVI displays/monitors between 4 multimedia computers
Control up to 4 PC or Mac® computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor and share any USB device between all connected computers
Control four HDMI computers using a single console, with a built-in USB 3.0 hub for sharing additional peripheral devices
Share keyboard, mouse, and DisplayPort display between four HD multimedia systems
Control four DP computers using a single console with a built-in USB 3.0 hub for sharing additional peripheral devices
Control up to 4 VGA and USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.