6 ft DisplayPort to DVI Video Converter Cable - M/M
Connect your DVI monitor to a DisplayPort equipped computer using a single cable
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
Easy to use cable, no software required
1921 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The DP2DVIMM6 DisplayPort to DVI (M-M) Video Converter Cable lets you connect a DVI capable display to a DisplayPort video card/source using a single cable. The cable provides a connection distance of 6ft and features a male DVI connector and a male DisplayPort connector.
The DisplayPort/DVI video converter cable supports high bandwidth video transmissions, easily delivering monitor resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p - allowing you to take full advantage of your DVI capable display, while using a cutting edge DisplayPort video source.
DP2DVIMM6 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Plug-and-play converter makes your DisplayPort source backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
- Easy to use, no software or drivers required
- Single cable design offers a direct source to display solution
Common Customer Questions
- The DisplayPort to DVI cable allows for an easy and hassle free connection to any DVI-D (digital) display
- Keep your existing DVI display with our DisplayPort to DVI video converter cables
|ASI Distribution USA||109443|
|D and H||DP2DVIMM6|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH2314|
|Adapter Style||Cable Adapter|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Maximum Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920x1200 / 1080p|
|Connector A||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Requires DP++ (DisplayPort++) port from video card or video source.|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Length||72 in [1828 mm]|
|Product Weight||5.6 oz [158 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DisplayPort to DVI Cable|
Connect a DVI monitor to a single-mode DisplayPort output from your computer
Connect your HDMI® monitor or HDTV to a DisplayPort® equipped computer
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the DP2DVIMM6. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- Does this device also convert in the opposite direction?
- How can I identify which DVI video connection I have or need?
- What is the difference between a passive and active DisplayPort converter?
- Does this device require me to install drivers, or perform any other setup tasks?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- The monitor is not getting a signal and there is no error on the monitor. What do I do?
- The monitor is not getting a signal and the monitor says “Out of Range.” What do I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 6 ft DisplayPort to DVI Video Converter Cable - M/M