HDMI Wireless Video Extender Kit w/ Portable Transmitter for Ultrabooks and Laptops – 50ft
Wirelessly extend an HDMI signal up to 50ft, with a compact transmitter ideal for laptops/ultrabooks
Portable Transmitter with small key-style design and USB power
50ft (15m) Wireless video extension
Transmitter and receiver included
The ST121WHDST HDMI Wireless extender kit lets you extend an HDMI audio/video signal wirelessly up to 50ft (15m) using WHDI technology -- a complete end-to-end solution that includes both the HDMI wireless transmitter and receiver.
With support for digital audio and video resolutions up to 1080p, the HDMI extender allows for wireless video extension with no loss in HDMI quality.
Featuring a small key-style transmitter with USB power, the wireless extender offers maximum portability and can easily be switched from one Ultrabook™ or laptop to another, allowing the source to be moved while in operation.
The ST121WHDST is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximum portability, with small USB powered key style Transmitter, that travels with your Ultrabook or Laptop
- Hassle-free setup with no software or drivers required
- Saves installation cost, with no cabling infrastructure required
Common Customer Questions
- Connect a laptop directly to a boardroom display or projector without installing video cables, and easily switch from one laptop video source to another
- Extend your display safely across industrial environments without cables
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at tradeshows and in auditoriums
|ASI Distribution USA||151934|
|D and H||ST121WHDST|
|Ingram Micro USA||UK3074|
|Max Distance||15 m / 50 ft|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920x1080|
|Supported Resolutions||Widescreen: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p
Standard: VGA(640X480), SVGA(800X600), XGA(1024X768), SXGA(1280X1024)
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - HDMI (19 pin)|
|1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Female|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - HDMI (19 pin)|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||The maximum distance between the transmitter and the receiver is 15 meters. If the wireless signal is obstructed by walls, or other interference the signal quality and maximum distance will likely be reduced.|
|The Micro USB port on the transmitter unit provides power
The USB port on the receiver unit is for firmware updates only
|LED Indicators||1 - Wireless Network Status Indicator|
|2 - Video Status Indicator|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.3 A|
|Input Voltage||115 ~ 230|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||5|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||0% ~ 80% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Product Height||0.7 in [18 mm]|
|Product Length||5.8 in [148 mm]|
|Product Weight||15.5 oz [440 g]|
|Product Width||3.8 in [97 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.5 lb [0.7 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - wireless HDMI transmitter|
|1 - wireless HDMI receiver|
|1 - remote control|
|1 - USB cable (transmitter power)|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA / EU / UK / AU)|
|1 - stand (for receiver)|
|1 - right angle HDMI adapter (for transmitter)|
|1 - instruction manual|
Extend an HDMI® signal with accompanying audio over standard UTP/STP cabling - Includes RS232 and IR interfaces
Wirelessly connect your PC or laptop to your HDMI® television, projector, or monitor through your WiFi network
Split an HDMI® source with accompanying audio to 2 displays
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST121WHDST. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Works good, though the transmitter gets hot!
Works good, though the transmitter gets hot after an hour of use. Would be nice if you could just power off the HDMI vs using the USB cable as well (two more inches would be nice)
I just received mine and I'm watching a sports event with it. It works perfectly and it is so simple! You just plug it in and it works. No software and no batteries. Video and sound both work perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- When should I use a longer video cable vs. a video extender?
- I need to convert a video signal and extend it. Which order should I do this in?
- What is a video extender, and how can I tell if it will work in my setup?
- Does this video extender work with set-top boxes?
- How do I convert the HDMI output port on this device to VGA, DVI, or DisplayPort?
- How do I set up my video extender?
- What is considered best practice for setting up an HDMI extender?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- Why does my USB device stop working after my computer wakes back up from sleep mode in Windows?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - HDMI Wireless Video Extender Kit w/ Portable Transmitter for Ultrabooks and Laptops – 50ft