USB to VGA Adapter - External USB Video Graphics Card for PC and MAC- 1920x1200
Connect a VGA display for an extended desktop multi-monitor USB solution
Optimal performance at 1920x1200 and ideal for use with 24" to 26" monitors or smaller
Support for Aero themes in Windows®
Works with Mac® OS X
1106 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The USB2VGAPRO2 USB to VGA Adapter functions as an external graphics card for Windows® and Mac® computers - the perfect solution for turning your desktop or laptop computer into a dual or multi-monitor environment, all through the simplicity and convenience of USB.
The USB-VGA Adapter delivers high quality video (up to 1920x1200) for a variety of applications and is capable of simultaneously running up to five additional displays from a single computer (using four USB2VGAPRO2 External Video Adapters). The adapter connects to a host computer through a USB 2.0 port, acting as an external VGA video card to either extend or mirror the desktop shown on the existing display - without having to open the computer case.
Featuring driver support for Microsoft Windows® (including Aero themes) and Mac OS X, and with video support for resolutions up to 1920x1200, this USB-VGA video adapter is the ideal solution for a wide rade of operating environments as well as large-screen displays/monitors.
The USB2VGAPRO2 USB to VGA Adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The graphics adapter supports high-performance requirements and high resolution video, making it suitable for connecting large-screen monitors
- USB-powered operation eliminates the need for an external power adapter, enabling you to position an additional monitor without having to make the extra power connection or carry an additional cable for mobile applications
- Completely external device offers a simple upgrade solution saving the cost and hassle of upgrading the internal video card on your system, which in many cases would void manufacturers' warranties
Common Customer Questions
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
MacOS® 10.6 to 10.12
Chrome OS v51
Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04
- Add multiple (up to five) monitors / projectors to your computer setup using one USB2VGAPRO2 device for each additional display
- View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different VGA screens; check your email on one display while editing a document on the other
- Use the USB-VGA adapter to connect your PC to your television for showing family pictures and movies
- Connect multiple VGA monitors to a single computer to create engaging multimedia presentations
- Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
|ASI Distribution USA||135826|
|D and H||USB2VGAPRO2|
|Ingram Micro USA||RB2674|
|Chipset ID||DisplayLink - DL-195|
|General Specifications||This USB video adapter uses a DisplayLink family chipset. If you’re connecting this device to a computer along with additional USB video adapters or docking stations, please avoid using devices with a Trigger or Fresco family chipset.|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920x1200 (32-bit Color)|
|Supported Resolutions||Standard(16/32 bit):
640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200
1366x768, 1440X900, 1680x1050, 1920x1200
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
MacOS® 10.6 to 10.12
Chrome OS v51
Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Power PC-based Macintosh computers, such as late-model iMacs, PowerBooks and PowerMacs, are not currently supported|
|System and Cable Requirements||1.2Ghz or higher CPU
30MB of hard drive space
512 MB RAM
USB 2.0 Port
|LED Indicators||1 - Blue - Power|
|Operating Temperature||10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||0.6 in [15.5 mm]|
|Product Length||3.1 in [78 mm]|
|Product Weight||10.6 oz [300 g]|
|Product Width||1.7 in [43.5 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.5 oz [240 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to VGA Adapter|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect a DVI display for an extended desktop multi-monitor USB solution
Extend your VGA monitor connections by 6ft
Extend your VGA monitor connections by 25ft
Extend your VGA monitor connection without losing video signal quality
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USB2VGAPRO2. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Such a great and fast driver support
I bough this when I had MacOS Mountain Lion and since then they are following up with the drivers immediately. I am so happy that this product deserves all the buck for it. I bought it from Amazon.com
Mac OSX Yoemite
Some framerate lag when moving windows around the display, beta drivers seem to get rid of any flickering. Perfectly usable solution and also plays youtube 1080p videos no problem
I have a mac mini and needed a 3rd Monitor on it. Installed disc and plugged in usb to vga adapter and worked great. That simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- What is a USB video adapter, and how can I tell if it will work in my setup?
- How do I install my USB video adapter in Windows XP? (.exe method)
- How do I install my USB video adapter in Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10? (.exe method)
- How do I install my USB video adapter in Mac OSX 10.6.x - 10.11.x?
- How do I install my USB video adapter in Ubuntu 15.0 (kernel 3.16)?
- How do I uninstall my USB video adapter in Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10?
- How do I uninstall my USB video adapter in Windows XP?
- How do I mirror my primary display onto my secondary display in Windows?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do? (Windows)
- I'm having problems with my web browser, Microsoft Office, or other Windows applications; what do I do?
- Why do I lose my additional monitor(s) when my computer wakes up from sleep mode in Windows?
- Why does one of my connected displays turn off, when my USB video adapter is connected?
- Will my touchscreen / all-in-one computer work with a USB Video Adapter?
- Why do my icons move back to the primary display when I restart or wake my computer up (Windows XP)?
- Why am I experiencing issues with remote desktop software and USB video adapters?
- Why do my charms in Windows 8 open on the incorrect monitor?
- I have installed my new USB device but Windows cannot detect it. What do I do?
- My mouse does not move properly between my monitors; what do I do?
- Why does my mouse pointer disappear on the secondary monitor?
Drivers & Downloads
Windows Version: 8.0 M2
Mac Version: 2.6
Ubuntu Version: 1.1.62
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - USB to VGA Adapter - External USB Video Graphics Card for PC and MAC- 1920x1200