USB to VGA Multi Monitor External Video Adapter
Connect a VGA monitor for an extended desktop multi-monitor USB solution
Optimal performance at 1440x900 (higher resolutions supported) and ideal for use with 17" to 19" monitors or smaller
Works with desktop and laptop computers
No power adapter required
1535 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
The USB2VGAE2 USB to VGA external video adapter is the perfect multi-monitor VGA solution for office applications and Internet browsing.
The USB video adapter features a small form factor and enables a USB 2.0 port to be used with a VGA port. A cost-saving multi-monitor or dual display option that can be used as an external graphics card for either laptop or desktop applications.
The USB video adapter can be used with up to four additional (five total) USB2VGAE2 USB video adapters, creating multiple VGA connections that can be used to further extend or mirror the desktop shown on the existing display - all without having to open the computer case to add extra video cards.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact, USB powered adapter provides the easiest way add a secondary or additional display to your PC
- Completely external device offers a simple upgrade solution saving the cost and hassle of upgrading the internal video card on your system
- The ability to use multiple adapters (up to five) provides a scalable display configuration for future expansion
Common Customer Questions
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 10 (32/64)
Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64)
Windows Vista (32/64)
Windows XP (32/64)
- Add a secondary display adapter and extend your desktop display without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
- Add multiple (up to five) monitors / projectors to your computer setup using one USB2VGAE2 device for each additional display
- View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
- A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using laptop PCs enabling connection to a secondary display
- Connect multiple monitors to a single computer to create engaging multimedia presentations
- Use the adapter to connect your PC to your television for showing family pictures and movies
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens, check your email on one display and work on a document in the other
- Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
|ASI Distribution USA||83671|
|D and H||USB2VGAE2|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH2521|
|Chipset ID||MCT - Trigger 1+|
|General Specifications||This USB video adapter uses a Trigger family chipset. If you’re connecting this device to a computer along with additional USB video adapters or docking stations, please avoid using devices with a DisplayLink or Fresco family chipset.|
1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 800x600
1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x864, 800x600
|Connector A||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male Input|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female Output|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 10 (32/64)
Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64)
Windows Vista (32/64)
Windows XP (32/64)
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||One available USB 2.0 port|
|Cable Length||18 in [457.2 mm]|
|Product Height||2 in [50 mm]|
|Product Length||3 in [75 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.8 oz [80 g]|
|Product Width||1.7 in [42 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.2 oz [233.6 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to VGA Adapter|
|1 - Driver and Software CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Extend your VGA monitor connections by 6ft
Extend your VGA monitor connections by 25ft
Extend your VGA monitor connection without losing video signal quality
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USB2VGAE2. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Life made easy
Since I connected a second monitor, thanks to Startech USB2VGAE2, I tripled my poductivity. I am a professor, and it was so easy reviewing student papers on one screen and posting my comments and grades on another screen. Now, I do not have to open and close windows, like before.
Just the item needed!
I needed a USB2-VGA adapter and your sales staff got me the exact item needed. It enabled me to project the PowerPoint presentation without any problem! Thanks
Great Support Team
i have had this product of a while now upgraded to window 8.1 from window 7 and had problems with it. Thanks to Star Tech Quick support service i revived an email from then about an hour later said they where getting there technicians to email then in that hour i revived a VERY HELPFUL Services from Star Tech Support team and was Back up and running in no time Great Guys Thanks
I have used these for many businesses to get them on dual monitors. It is easy to install and works well with minimal effort. I have used this on old and new computers, windows XP, 7, and 8.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- What is a USB video adapter, and how can I tell if it will work in my setup?
- How do I install my USB video adapter in Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10? (.exe method)
- How do I install my USB video adapter in Windows XP? (.exe method)
- How do I uninstall the USB video adapter from my computer?
- How do I mirror my primary display onto my secondary display in Windows?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do? (Windows)
- I'm having problems with my web browser, Microsoft Office, or other Windows applications; what do I do?
- Why do I lose my additional monitor(s) when my computer wakes up from sleep mode in Windows?
- Why does one of my connected displays turn off, when my USB video adapter is connected?
- Will my touchscreen / all-in-one computer work with a USB Video Adapter?
- Why do my icons move back to the primary display when I restart or wake my computer up (Windows XP)?
- Why am I experiencing issues with remote desktop software and USB video adapters?
- Why do my charms in Windows 8 open on the incorrect monitor?
- I have installed my new USB device but Windows cannot detect it. What do I do?
- My mouse does not move properly between my monitors; what do I do?
- Why does my mouse pointer disappear on the secondary monitor?
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - USB to VGA Multi Monitor External Video Adapter