Connect an HDMI®-enabled output device to a DVI-D display, or a DVI-D output device to an HDMI-capable display
1x HDMI male connector
1x DVI-D male connector
Molded connectors with strain relief
High quality construction
267 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The HDMIDVIMM50 50-foot HDMI® to DVI-D cable enables you to connect a DVI-D video card (or other DVI-D output device) to a display that incorporates HDMI technology; the cable supports bi-directional operation that also allows the reverse configuration, delivering digital video from an HDMI-enabled output to a DVI-D capable display.
A valuable addition to any digital signage, multimedia or home theater application, this high performance cable is designed to provide the best quality picture available through either HDMI technology or DVI digital connections.
This durably constructed HDMI-DVI-D cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Ensures compatibility between two distinct digital video interfaces
- Eliminates the need for multiple cables and clutter
- Guaranteed reliability
Common Customer Questions
- Compatible with HDMI®/DVI-capable LCD TVs, LCD Projectors, Plasma TVs, HDTVs, DVD Players and set-top boxes
- Connecting a DVI-D output device (video card, etc.) to an HDMI®-enabled monitor/display
- Connecting an HDMI-capable output device (video card, etc.) to a DVI-D monitor/display
|ASI Distribution USA||87299|
|Ingram Micro USA||N31059|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DVI-D (19 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||50 ft [15.2 m]|
|Product Weight||2.6 lb [1.2 kg]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.6 lb [1.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 50 ft HDMI® to DVI-D Cable - M/M|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the HDMIDVIMM50. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- When should I use a longer video cable vs. a video extender?
- Is this an active or passive converter and what is the difference?
- How can I identify which DVI video connection I have or need?
- How can I tell if this HDMI to DVI adapter is compatible with my setup?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 50 ft HDMI to DVI-D Cable - M/M