Convert an RG6 Coax cable into a RCA cable
Convert RCA to Shielded Coax cable for long runs
Gold plated for maximum conductivity
The RCACOAXMF one-piece RCA to F Type Coax Cable converter features an RCA (male) connector as well as an F Type Coax female connector, letting you convert an RG6 Coax cable into a RCA cable.
This RCA to RG6 F Type Coax Cable Adapter is gold plated to maximize conductivity and resist corrosion, and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The gold plated adapter resist corrosion and increased conductivity between the RCA connector and Coax cable
- Use existing Coax cable runs to extend an Composite RCA signal over a longer distance
|ASI Distribution USA||102892|
|Ingram Micro USA||CT6271|
|Connector A||1 - RCA Male|
|Connector B||1 - Type F (RF Coax) Female|
|Product Weight||0.2 oz [6.5 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 oz [20 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Coax to RCA Male Adapter|
Convert an RCA female connector to a BNC female connector
Convert a female RCA cable into a male RCA connection
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the RCACOAXMF. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - RCA to F Type Coaxial Adapter M/F