6in SATA Power to 6 Pin PCI Express Video Card Power Cable Adapter
Convert two 15-pin SATA power supply connectors to a 6-pin PCI Express video card power connector
1x 6-pin PCI Express (male) connector to 2x 15-pin SATA (male) connectors
Offers 6” in length for greater flexibility
Gold-plated SATA connectors
1777 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SATPCIEXADAP SATA to PCI Express Video Card Power Adapter Cable features a 6-pin PCI Express (male) power connector as well as two 15-pin SATA (male) power connectors, providing a cost-effective way to connect a PCIe video card to Serial ATA power connectors provided by the computer power supply, and eliminating the need to upgrade the power supply for the sake of video card compatibility.
Expertly designed and constructed of top quality materials, this SATA to PCI Express Video Card Power Adapter Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Converts two 15-pin Serial ATA power supply connectors to one 6-pin PCIe connector
- Eliminates the need to upgrade your existing SATA power supply in order to use a PCI Express video card
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Common Customer Questions
- Connect a PCIe Video Card to a Power Supply that is not equipped with a PCIe connector
|ASI Distribution USA||123930|
|D and H||SATPCIEXADAP|
|Ingram Micro USA||PF1204|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||2 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - PCI Express Power (6 pin; v 1.x) Male|
|Cable Length||5.9 in [150 mm]|
|Product Height||0.5 in [13 mm]|
|Product Length||5.9 in [150 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.5 oz [15 g]|
|Product Width||1.2 in [30 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in SATA Power to 6 Pin PCI Express Video Card Power Cable Adapter|
Convert two 15-pin SATA power supply connectors to an 8-pin PCI Express video card power connector
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SATPCIEXADAP. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 6in SATA Power to 6 Pin PCI Express Video Card Power Cable Adapter