Connect a 5V or 3.3V Micro SATA hard drive to a standard SATA controller and SATA power supply connection
Compliant with Serial ATA III Specifications
667 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminate the need to replace your SATA controller, by connecting a 5V or 3.3V Micro SATA drive to a standard SATA controller and SATA power supply connection
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Common Customer Questions
- Connect Micro SATA hard drives to older SATA controllers
|ASI Distribution USA||86098|
|D and H||MCSATAADAP|
|Ingram Micro USA||CC8696|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Micro SATA (16 pin; Data & Power) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Plug|
|Product Length||1.8 in [46 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.7 oz [20 g]|
|Product Width||1.4 in [34.5 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||Micro SATA to SATA Adapter Cable with Power|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the MCSATAADAP. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Micro SATA to SATA Adapter Cable with Power