Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Cable, with Power-over-Ethernet capability
Choose a product:
To purchase, select a in the options on the left
3158 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Cat 5e Cables
Our wide selection of Cat 5e patch cables makes it easy to find the lengths and colors that you need to complete your network connections.
Our Ethernet cables are:
- Durable. All of our patch cables are constructed to the highest industry standards, to ensure high-quality installs.
- Dependable. You can rely on our Cat 5e cables to deliver the stability and speed that you need for reliable network performance.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty. All of our network cables are guaranteed to last as long as you need them.
Common Customer Questions
- Designed for use with Fast Ethernet networks
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
- Connects workstation to wall outlet
|ASI Distribution USA||89157|
|Ingram Micro USA||NB8708|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair UTP|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||5 ft [1.5 m]|
|Product Length||5 ft [1.5 m]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5 Ft Gray Cat 5E Molded Patch Cable|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the M45PATCH5GR. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- What is the difference between an "A" or "T568A" and "B" or "T568B" wired Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between a molded or snagless Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between different categories of Ethernet cables? (CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 / CAT6a)
- What is the difference between a straight-through Ethernet cable, and a crossover Ethernet cable?
- Which wiring standard does StarTech.com use for its straight through Ethernet cables?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 5 ft Cat5e Gray Molded RJ45 UTP Cat 5e Patch Cable - 5ft Patch Cord