Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
Choose a product:
To purchase, select a in the options on the left
9684 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Cat 6 Cables
It’s all about selection. Choose the colors you want, the lengths you want, the styles you want
Select from a wide variety of colors, lengths, and styles to complete your network solutions. That way, you can organize your cable runs and identify network connections faster, easily find the cables that best suit your network connection requirements, and pick the styles, either snagless - perfect for concealed cable runs - or molded - perfect for strengthening the connector to prevent damage.
100% copper for outstanding value
Get the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat 6 cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors.
24-gauge wire for high-performance network connections
Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper.
50-micron gold connectors provide peak conductivity
Rely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
We back all our cables with a lifetime warranty.
Common Customer Questions
- Designed for use with Gigabit networks
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
- Connects workstation to wall outlet
|ASI Distribution USA||88309|
|D and H||C6PATCH1BL|
|Ingram Micro USA||NB8695|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair UTP|
|Wiring Standard||TIA/EIA-568-B.1-2001 T568B|
|Cable Rating||CAT6 - 500 MHz|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Product Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 Ft Blue Cat 6 Molded Patch Cable|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the C6PATCH1BL. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- What is the difference between an "A" or "T568A" and "B" or "T568B" wired Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between a molded or snagless Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between different categories of Ethernet cables? (CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 / CAT6a)
- What is the difference between a straight-through Ethernet cable, and a crossover Ethernet cable?
- Which wiring standard does StarTech.com use for its straight through Ethernet cables?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 1 ft Cat 6 Blue Molded RJ45 UTP Gigabit Cat6 Patch Cable - 1ft Patch Cord