Make 10Gb Ethernet connections with PoE support
Choose a product:
To purchase, select a in the options on the left
627 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Cat 6a Cables
Our shielded Cat6a cables ensure fast and dependable 10 Gigabit network connections by protecting against electromagnetic interference (EMI/RFI) and noise. The result is a fast and safe network.
Each cable is tested for up to 500 MHz frequency and is more than suitable for 10GBase-T Ethernet networks.
Plus, the RJ45 connectors are both snagless and molded to prevent damage to the connector clips and the cable. This helps to avoid accidental disconnections and decreases in network performance.
Available in a variety of lengths and colors, our shielded Cat6a cables help you complete your network solutions, allowing you to organize your cable runs and identify network connections.
Common Customer Questions
- Connect PoE-enabled devices to 10Gb networks
- Connect servers to a Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Deliver data, voice and video over 10 Gigabit networks
- Connect between computers, hubs, switches, routers, print servers and patch panels
|ASI Distribution USA||88788|
|D and H||C6ASPAT7BL|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH2908|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-polyester foil|
|Cable Type||Shielded Snag-less|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair STP|
|Cable Rating||CAT6a - 10Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||7 ft [2.1 m]|
|Product Length||7 ft [2.1 m]|
|Wire Gauge||25 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 7 ft Blue Shielded Snagless 10 Gigabit Cat 6a STP Patch Cable|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the C6ASPAT7BL. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- What is the difference between an "A" or "T568A" and "B" or "T568B" wired Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between a molded or snagless Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between different categories of Ethernet cables? (CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 / CAT6a)
- What is the difference between a straight-through Ethernet cable, and a crossover Ethernet cable?
- Which wiring standard does StarTech.com use for its straight through Ethernet cables?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Cat6a Patch Cable - Shielded (STP) - 7 ft., Blue